Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Blog, First Entry

Welcome all to my very first blog: SpiderMonkey Express. Here you will find EVE-Online related content as well as anything else I decide to post on any given day. I've specifically created this to post EVE-online related fiction I'm going to write.

What is EVE-Online? EVE-Online is an on-line only multiplayer game which I enjoy very much. If you're into spaceships, danger, and having complete freedom in a game with some 50,000+ other folks at the same time, you should check out EVE-Online.

I have two primary characters in-game: Allvan Harl and Veshna Harl. Feel free to convo me anytime to chat or hunt me down and pod me (or at least try.)

So, without more delay, I'm going to post this, goof around with the site's settings (remember, I've never done this before so expect changes) and get ready to post my first fiction story.

No comments:

Post a Comment